Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Snap, Crackle, POP!!

Time: Lunch

Place: Cafeteria

Suspects (Guilty by the way): A 3rd & 4th grader

Crime: As I was helping one of my Kindergartners warm up their lunch, I heard a strange popping sound coming from another microwave and 2 girls looking sheepish. I had seen them up earlier, but just assumed they were warming up their lunch. You know the things that are actually supposed to go in the microwave. When I came over to investigate things, I found a very warped Cheetos bag lying right smack in the middle. Yes, it's true. She tried to warm up her chips!! Why? I'll never know!

Verdict: I very calmly and quietly told them, "Don't ever do that again."



Maybe I do have some patience after all.

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

That's funny! Who would want warm cheetos? YUCK!

Katie and the boys said...

When did you start teaching k? Thts what I taught for three years. Now I'm an underpaid mommy. I guess I am overpaid in their love!!!!!!! It was good to hear from you! I will put you on as a blog buddy of mine.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, thanks for telling me how to comment....I am kinda dense when it comes to computers. Have fun blogging

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,
This is fun! Your blog looks great! Glad you and your hubby are doing well. I like the picture of you two that you have up. Very cute. Have a great weekend. =)

Jenn said...

Welcome to the very wonderful blog world!!