We're having a goat! (Seriously...does that not look like a goat?)
45 Mins Later...Ok, I'm about to lose patience! It's taken me 45 mins to load this and it's not even the good picture! I'm going to try again, but you may only get to see the "goat."
Ok! That's it! I've officicially ran out of patience! An hour? Seriously??? Only 1 picture!!??? Grrrrrrrrr.........this is all your gonna get for now! Sorry family members who've been running up my "site meter" checking. :) Technology around here is as slow as molasses!!! I could have ran faster than this and you could have seen the pictures in person! Perhaps I'll try again later!
Oh...by the way...
I guess y'all probably are wondering what the baby is still...
We did the "Old Wives' Tales" book and it was right by 2 points...
Still wondering...
Maybe I'll just make you read this long annoying post and then not tell you...how would that be?
Think that would be nice???...
It's a GIRL!!!!
14 comments:
I'm so excited to be getting a niece!!! Nathan and I are going on a long awaited date Saturday night to Champaign...may have to stop by Michaels for some supplies. hee hee!!!!
Congrats! You will look great with a frilly little girl! We are very happy for both of you!
Oh my word! I so thought that was a goat!!! At least I am not the only one. I can never figure out those pictures. Congrats Jenny. So happy for you!
Congratulations!!! I see lots of pink & lavender in your future! Girls are so much fun to dress up. So happy for both of you...
Wonderful!!! Girls are so much fun!!!
Glad you didn't keep us in suspense! Ha!
Cool! I'm so happy you're having a girl! I was secretly hoping you'd have a girl. You'll dress her so cute!! I was just going through all of Katrin's baby stuff tonight. Girls are so much fun!! I'm sure boys are too, but I don't know about them.
This is very exciting!!!
Very happy for ya'll.
I am sooo excited for you both. Congratulations!
I also have a terrible time reading those ultrasound pics, but I have to agree; the pic definitely resembled a goat. :-)
Congrats!! I am so excited for you! A girl is perfect because Kaiden will need a little girlfriend when he gets bigger!! ;)
A girl goat?!? What Wes has always wanted LOL Congrats!!!
Yeah, The waiting is over!!!!!! The rest of your materinity will fly by now!! It always seem to take longer; I guess it is because once you find out you have a lot of preparations to fulfill!!!
Yeah! Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys.
How fun! I would love a boy after three girls but then honestly there are times when I think another girl would be so much fun!
Sugar and spice.... that'll be a change. And I think I might just like that extremely well!!!!
Post a Comment