Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Here are some pictures...











9 comments:

Creative Hearts said...

You have a cute little family! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Sheila said...

Darling pictures of Arilynn! Great ones of your little family.

By the way Jenn, I didn't see you to talk, but I wanted to tell you that I loved your jacket!

Arilynn is so funny. I think she is really giving Wes a run for his money in church anymore. She loves to tustle him!

Grandma B. said...

Pictures are so neat.Love Arilynn dress. Yellow looks so springish. Need something to remind us what season it is, besides rain... Love ya G Grandma B.

Becky said...

Love the pictures

Karen Walden said...

Great pictures! You all looked so cute on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. Your little girl is so adorable!!

Peggy B. said...

That top picture has to be my all time favorite.

Nina said...

I like the flower barrette in her hair. She has to be the cutest great-niece in the world! The nephew and niece-in-law aren't bad looking either!

Unknown said...

She looks so cute in the green grass. I need any reminders that it really is spring....