Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goodwill Find

I was so excited when I found this old picnic basket at the Goodwill the other day! I knew just where I wanted it! :)(I wonder if the associates ever wonder what possesses some people to buy the things they do! One of my very favorite decor items that I bought there got me a "Well, this is interesting!" from the clerk!) LOL!

6 comments:

ng said...

Ahhh! I like that find!!!!

Debbie said...

What did the clerk find "interesting?"

Peggy B. said...

Very nice!

Karen Walden said...

Very cute!

Lizbeth said...

I AM a Goodwill associate .. and while I often wonder what makes people buy some of the things they buy .. I find that it's more often that I think "oooohhhhh I want that"!!! I don't know about the Goodwill stores in Illinois but over here in Missouri we're not allowed to buy something until it has been on the sales floor for 24 hours .. I am a cashier and there have been many times I've rung up something for someone that I would have loved to have for myself!!

I'm glad to know there's a Goodwill shopper in the family. Even tho I work at Goodwill .. they are also my favorite stores to "treasure hunt" in!!!

BTW .. I really like the what you created with the basket!!!

Elizabeth

Nettie's Nook said...

Nice find.. It looks perfect in its place. You have such a knack for decorating.