I know some of you probably wouldn't be caught dead in these, but I love my "happy socks." They're so fun! I have all kinds of designs and colors and enjoy cool weather when I can wear them. LOL! What makes you "happy?"
Whatever makes you happy. I like them too, but your right....I wouldn't be caught in them. Anyway, if I wore them they would no longer be happy socks, they would be laughing stocks........
Yep, they do make you happy! Love them--on you! I'm sure I would look like a mumbo-jumbo elephant in them. Besides, my feet are always hot & I'm usually barefoot.
6 comments:
Whatever makes you happy. I like them too, but your right....I wouldn't be caught in them. Anyway, if I wore them they would no longer be happy socks, they would be laughing stocks........
Yay for happy socks!! I'm glad you still wear yours. I have a drawer full and overflowing!! :) And they are awesome for cooler weather.
ahhh...I love my happy socks too...Nathan rolls his eyes, but they make me smile. LOVE the ones you're wearing!
Yep, they do make you happy! Love them--on you! I'm sure I would look like a mumbo-jumbo elephant in them. Besides, my feet are always hot & I'm usually barefoot.
You know how many inmates would comment about my socks if i wore those to work?? lol :o)
I LOVE THEM I have some almost exactly like those. People at work love them too. They call me sock girl.
Post a Comment