While I was ripping down wallpaper and popping off trim yesterday, I went to the other room to get a very important tool-chocolate!!!! As I unwrapped one of those yummy, melt-in-your-mouth pieces of survival, the saying inside cracked me up!!-"Chaos today leads to opportunity later." That pretty much summed up what we've been doing. We're in the middle of moving (next weekend) and getting the house somewhat ready to move into. Wesley is going to be Bro. Shockley's Pastor Assistant and we are excited about all that we will be doing.Another promise (because you can't just have one!) said something about "making peace with yourself today." That got me thinking, while sniffing old wallpaper glue, that I was thankful that I had a "peace" that didn't come from myself but from somewhere greater and far above any "peace" I could ever produce. An inner "peace" saying, "All is Well;" a promise that outweighs any found on a candy wrapper.
5 comments:
Dove chocolate is the best! Looking forward to you all moving in on the property as well! Can't believe you're going to be in so quickly! That's great!
This is a hard time of the year to have to move. Chocolate would be a great help to a long day of work.:) Hope all goes together well for you and that you get things set up and looking how you want them quickly.:)
And here I am reading this, eating peanut M&M's! Chocolate...makes me smile!
We are thrilled that you are moving into the little house. I haven't been in it for years but know it can be a nice place& guess it really isn't that little either! So glad it is working out for you & Wesley. (Are you using one of the rooms for scrapbooking?) You'll have to have an open house so we can see what you have done! :)
We are excited too, an answered prayer in an unexpected way!
We are so excited for you too! Nancy told us all about it. Please visit my new blog (I'm an amateur) at....http://andrea-myfeatherednest.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment