Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Corner

So, if anyone walked into my house they would seriously wonder what this girl is thinking! Quite frankly, I wonder that a few times myself! :) I have absolutely no clue what my style is because it's totally different in every room! HA! Add in a bunch of missing trim and unfinished projects and I could be considered quite the decorator! LOL!!
Lovin' my new lamp!!!

Add a Dollar Tree bird, a free dead hydrangea from last year, a Goodwill tray, and some free books from my hubby's junk collection and you have a little corner of my office. Again...please excuse the missing trim! A girl's gotta decorate-priorities first! HA!

Edited to add...

I knew I had bought some chunky frames from Goodwill's half-off day. However, when you move and remodel at the same time, plus add a hubby and a 19 month old who likes to "organize" things for you, it's hard telling where things end up. They were finally rescued and so after a little spray paint make-up, it ended up in the corner as well.
I made the curtains from Jo-Ann's fabric. The reason you don't get to see the whole thing is because I do not consider myself a seamstress and lets just say they're too short! LOL! Guess I should have incorporated help from my Mom and MIL.

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Add a coordinating fabic at the bottom. That would take care of the length and also dress it up.

Sheila said...

Ooooo....I love your colors in there! And I think I'll steal your lamp! :) Love it! I'm wanting to paint my living room a pale blue/aqua soon--after I recuperate from my duplex chores & a little painting at Karen's.

Whatever your style, Jenny, I really like it. I also really like that chocolate brown-which I would never have the nerve to do!