He is precious...just like his big sister!
They really look a lot alike.
Oh wow! They do look alike! Congrats again! He's adorable! When I asked Arilynn about him at church yesterday, she immediately put her finger to her mouth and told me "Shhhhhhhhhhh!" :o)
Congratulations!!! He's precious. And yes, I do believe those two are related ;)
How precious!! They sure do look related! Congratulations!!
Didn't realize Weston shared Kent's birthday 'til just now! Congratulations!
Precious beyond words. Nothing better for the heart than a new one.Blessings,Pamela
You have any new pictures or stories?
Yoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is precious...just like his big sister!
They really look a lot alike.
Oh wow! They do look alike! Congrats again! He's adorable! When I asked Arilynn about him at church yesterday, she immediately put her finger to her mouth and told me "Shhhhhhhhhhh!" :o)
Congratulations!!! He's precious. And yes, I do believe those two are related ;)
How precious!! They sure do look related! Congratulations!!
Didn't realize Weston shared Kent's birthday 'til just now! Congratulations!
Precious beyond words. Nothing better for the heart than a new one.
Blessings,
Pamela
You have any new pictures or stories?
Yoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment