Found this nightstand at GW and knew it would be perfect for Arilynn's shabby-chic room. It was an icky gold color and ya'll know what that screams: SPRAY PAINT!!!! :)
It looks like Karen's old bedroom furniture! In fact, I think she still has the desk/bookcase to it. You might ask her about it! ;) Did it have sort of a formica/slick top? I always wanted to paint Karen's furniture but didn't know how it would hold up. Love it!
I have the chest and dresser to match that in my shabby-chic guest room. You must tell me what paint you used and if you did any prep work first. I love how your turned out, you would never know how icky it was to began with. By the way you have adorable children.
@ Melissa-With the type of material it was, I didn't do any prep work. I probably should have primed it first, b/c it would have covered better/quicker.
@ Leah-It's white. (Unless all the dust is showing through making it look silver. LOL).
7 comments:
Looks good.
It looks like Karen's old bedroom furniture! In fact, I think she still has the desk/bookcase to it. You might ask her about it!
;) Did it have sort of a formica/slick top? I always wanted to paint Karen's furniture but didn't know how it would hold up. Love it!
I have the chest and dresser to match that in my shabby-chic guest room. You must tell me what paint you used and if you did any prep work first. I love how your turned out, you would never know how icky it was to began with. By the way you have adorable children.
Awesome! I love it!!
Love your before & after posts! The night stand looks great! Did you paint it white or a silver color?
@ Melissa-With the type of material it was, I didn't do any prep work. I probably should have primed it first, b/c it would have covered better/quicker.
@ Leah-It's white. (Unless all the dust is showing through making it look silver. LOL).
Very cute! And, yep - I've got the matching dresser, chest, and desk with hutch... all painted white, of course!
Post a Comment