You mean I'm the Momma of celebrities? Yippee!
Oh wow - check you out! This is so cool, Jenny. So neat that someone else recognizes your craftiness!!
**TOOT! TOOT!!* (just helping you blow...) ;) Way to go! :)
I knew you were a celebrity!!! Congrats!
Yea! THat is awesome!!!! Way to go!
I picked up a magazine just today in Hobby Lobby and as I flipped though the pages I thought I recognized you all from a blog....um. How neat. Congrats. I enjoy your blog also.
WOW!!!!!
You're GREAT!!!
Wow I'm with mom! I'm related to a bunch of Celebs!!!!
Good for you! This is neat! :)
Now that's just plain awesome! I'll have to pick up a copy! Way to go - I always knew you should be in a magazine =)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
You mean I'm the Momma of celebrities? Yippee!
Oh wow - check you out! This is so cool, Jenny. So neat that someone else recognizes your craftiness!!
**TOOT! TOOT!!* (just helping you blow...) ;) Way to go! :)
I knew you were a celebrity!!! Congrats!
Yea! THat is awesome!!!! Way to go!
I picked up a magazine just today in Hobby Lobby and as I flipped though the pages I thought I recognized you all from a blog....um. How neat. Congrats. I enjoy your blog also.
WOW!!!!!
You're GREAT!!!
Wow I'm with mom! I'm related to a bunch of Celebs!!!!
Good for you! This is neat! :)
Now that's just plain awesome! I'll have to pick up a copy! Way to go - I always knew you should be in a magazine =)
Post a Comment