Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bathtime Cuties

I saw an idea on another blog where they had taken their kids pictures after bath time for their bathroom. I wanted to do it for ours. Mind you, these were taken on Sunday morning (great time to do it, NOT, but that's when Wes could help).

11 comments:

Peggy B. said...

These are adorable!!!

Rachel Bailey said...

Super cute!!!!!

Peggy B. said...

I want copies.

Greg & Stephanie said...

I love that! Still might get by with it for my youngest. Cute idea!

Hannah said...

Super cute!

Constance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Constance said...

so cute. I did that in one of our bathrooms before and was thinking about doing it again in our new bathroom

Brittany said...

Jenny, those are PRECIOUS!! An adorable idea!

Brenda said...

Those are so cute and a great idea! I would have never known it was Sunday morning. :-)

Charity said...

Cute pictures! And what a fun idea!

Sheila said...

Oh, I love those!!! Precious. You should print them on canvas & put them in your bathroom.