Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blogger

My blog is silent...I do have some things to share, but blogger thinks I've shared too much. I've exceeded my 1GB of picture storage and it won't let me directly post pictures anymore without purchasing more space. I have to host my pics in another place and then paste the html code. That's a pain. :) It's like that on all my blogs. It isn't the "trick" designers use to get you to buy their pretty templates. It's actually blogger this time. Blah!
So, I'm trying to decide what to do...get another address, or let another source host my pictures and take double the amount of time to post. I'll let all 2 of you know what happens.

5 comments:

Tricia G. said...

Sometimes my blog is more my journal than anything. I don't think anybody really reads it. It's great for when I'm scrapbooking...can go back for reference. :)

Charity said...

I don't know if it makes you feel better or not, but personally I like to copy/paste in picture code. I feel like I have a lot more control of where my pictures go...

Angie D said...

Check with Sarah Fry and see what she did when she reached that point. She has a different web address now.

For those of us who aren't good photographers, it'll be a loooong time before we arrive at that.

Brittany said...

What's up with that?! I've posted a gazillion pics, and have never been told I was out of room. Weird.

Regi said...

is that y i can't upload any pics now?