Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Program Sunday

We had our children's program yesterday. Arilynn played Mary. She was amusing me because she looked a little bored. She'd lean on the stable for awhile, then she got ready to stick her tongue out at someone, but caught Mommy's eye. LOL At least she didn't dance this year. ;)

Photobucket
She was also in the bell choir. I'm still trying to figure out how she went from being a baby to playing bells. Good grief!
 Photobucket Photobucket
All dressed up. I love my family!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Absolutely adorable. Copies please. I can tell Weston has shot up some more. Such a cutie pie!

Charity said...

What a great looking family! Love the pictures! Arilynn made a lovely "Mary!" :)

Brittany said...

Great pictures! And what an adorable little Mary!!

Leah said...

I love children's programs...it is always so interesting to see what they will do once they get up in front of everyone! Beautiful family photo. The blue is so elegant!