Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hallway

When we looked at the house before moving, I was wondering if I would find a place for my white bench-the living room is pretty small. This is by far my favoritest :) Goodwill find. That and my pie safe. It's a tough call...

As the guys were unloading they moved it right to the area in the hallway. It fit perfectly and thus, it found it's new home. 
It wasn't very easy getting a picture of this area. I may or may not have ended up standing in the bathtub to fit it all in. This is one reason I do not like prime lenses.

My sister bought me the sign for Christmas (Homegoods) and then I decorated around the colors in it. Love clearance at Hobby Lobby!! Unfortunately, the closest one is now 1 hr 15 mins away. Guess that helps the pocketbook out. 
And Wes has been hard at working doing this:
Excuse the mess. Open cabinets means new toys for Weston.


2 comments:

Charity said...

Very pretty! I love that sign!!

ng said...

Really like that sign!