Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kiddo Update

Since I'm Mommy, I can say this: "I have some stinkin' cute kids!!!!!" 
Arilynn turns 5 on Friday and is in K. She is a great helper to Mommy and is quick to come running when she's needed. She loves to sing, tell stories, read, color, and snuggle. She is a drama queen!!! Not sure she has the makings in the medical field because any sight of blood brings on the water works. Lots of lots of energy comes from this 2" shy of 4 ft cutie (yes, 4 ft!). She is excited about the new baby coming and has been informing us all that she's going to do to help.
 Weston can be described as a big o' ornery booger!!! You can see the mischievousness shine in his eyes. He is so much fun! (Except when he drops a bunch of wet dirt on the carpet, or colors on the walls, or stuffs the vacuum with matchbox cars, or dumps so much water out of the tub it leaks to the basement). He is really starting to take off talking and putting several words together. He gives the best hugs-when he actually gives them. He is turning into quite the monkey climbing out of his crib and up onto his changing table. 
We find out tomorrow whether they're getting a brother or a sister. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics and yes they are very cute kids :)

Karen Walden said...

Super cute! Miss those kiddos!

Peggy B. said...

Love the last picture. Can't wait to see you all.

Brittany said...

Such cute pics of some cute kids!Your Weston sounds a whole lot like mine - he is full of mischief but we love him anyway ;)I really need to get him that shirt that says "I am the reason we can't have nice things." LOL!