I don't think this post could be any more random, but this is for my Mom who's dying for more pics... :)
You always hear about people's tales that by the 3rd child, sometimes even the 2nd, there is less and less pictures. I'm trying to not let that happen, but let's be realistic. I'm tired. LOL! Hopefully, this too shall pass and the camera won't get too dusty.
Please ignore the pile of cords in the background. The kiddos enjoyed Christmas, but they haven't learned the art of waking up at the crack of dawn and pestering Mom and Dad to get up. We were up before them and Arilynn just played patiently until Weston woke up. She didn't once mention opening presents. We'll see if that lasts...
I attempted a "photo shoot" with all 3, but Camden was having none of it. Of course, the other two cooperated when he wasn't and when he did, they didn't.
In 95% of his pictures, he had his mouth opened. I tried shutting it. Wonder if that's a sign of things to come?








2 comments:
Momo needs to see her babies :)
They are all 3 absolutely adorable!!!!
Post a Comment