Monday, July 28, 2014

6 Months


Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz
Length: 27 1/2
 Length = in percentile 75
Weight = between percentile 5 and 10

Doc said he was going down on the charts and we needed to increase his food. The dude eats like a horse!!! Camden is always a happy baby unless he's hungry. Ain't nobody gonna mess with him not eating on time. LOL! 
He is such a good baby and super smiley (unless, of course, I get out my camera). He loves, emphasis on loves, his blanket that Aunt Rae-Rae made him. If he's tired and ready for bed, he might get a little fussy until I lay the blanket on him. He snuggles down and is soon asleep. He pokes his toes through it.

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Please, please I want a copy of this..........

ng said...

He sure is a handsome dude!