Weight: 36.8 lbs
Height: 40"
Loves tractors, tools, motors, playing with Arilynn, exploring outside, cheese and hotdogs! He is my helper in the kitchen and comes running when he hears the mixer. Any other time he is Daddy's buddy-big time! He has a laid back personality until he's had enough, but it takes a while to get him there. He has a more advanced vocabulary than Arilynn did at this age, but he hears her jabbering all the time. ;)
Interview:
How old are you? 3
What is your favorite color? orange
What is your favorite animal? dogs and horses
What is your favorite book? George!
What is your favorite song? O' McDonald had a Farm
What is your favorite food? Cheese and crackers and hotdogs and also watermelon
What is your favorite drink? orange
What is your favorite breakfast food? Hmm...toast?
What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
What is your favorite outfit? I don't know
What is your favorite game? orange thingy with 2 dogs and 1 cat (I think he's talking about Chutes and Ladders)
What is your favorite toy? Hmmm, I'm thinking...tractors down in the basement
Who is your best friend? Him! (Pointing at Daddy)
What is your favorite thing to do? Mow the grass, ride tractors with Nana and Papa, take pictures, and play on the computer
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas-I know how to make snowmans.
What do you like to take to bed at night? Dogs-They're not real, just pretend.
Where is your favorite place to go? O' McDonalds to eat lunch.
Where do you want to go on vacation? I don't know...I think Momo...that's my favorite place to go on vacation. Ride in Debbie's car and go to Debbie's house to see Bentley. That's my favorite dog-he's so cute! And, she has a pink Kindle, I mean Ipad.
What do you want to be when you grow up? The firefighter trucker and a cooker and a splashing puddle and a cowboy
What did you do on your birthday? I don't know...let me think...Christmas!

1 comment:
Thinks makes me smile.....big time! What a cutie pie.
Post a Comment