Thursday, November 15, 2007

1 Task Completed...

I have accomplished more on my list than just one thing, but this one actually reminds me that I got it done. Some things you do, and you feel like you've just about conquered the world, but when you look around you can't tell a difference. We got our bedroom changed around & even Wesley likes it. Good thing cause it was kinda a pain... :) Now I realize some of you have no idea what it looked like in the first place, but this is for those who won't ever make it to our house.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks good. Want to come help me do mine?!?!

Sheila said...

Looks very nice! I love your choice of color. Doesn't look like the same place! :)

Sheila

Nettie's Nook said...

I need HELP with mine!!

Brenda said...

Very pretty. I like the color!