Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dr's Report

Weight: 13.3 lbs
Length: 24.5 ins

Everything is lookin' good! The doctor was pleased with everything! When the doc walked in, she started talking to Arilynn. Arilynn just smiled and cooed at her! She's such a happy & good baby!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Maybe that's what I need to do is coo at my Dr. and he would say my weight and height is real good. Then I would SMILE!!!

Jan said...

Becky's comment made me laugh! Maybe I should try that the next time I go to the doctor.:)

Sheila said...

Great job, Arilynn! She is so cute & funny. She reminds me of Karen as a baby. Karen was a little hyper to say the least...& didn't meet a stranger. And, like Arilynn...Karen didn't like to take her naps! :) There was no way Arilynn was going to miss out on much of the program while Sonie & I were holding her Sunday morning!!!