Monday: Ladies S.H.A.R.E Meeting
Tuesday: "Sigh"...Time to start getting this "extra insulation" off...
Wednesday: Church
Thursday: Wesley is helping our new pastor move in...Worked on Regi's Christmas cards-hand cutting 26 penguins!! I don't care to see another penguin for awhile! (almost done Regi...)
Friday: Gaither Concert (A Christmas present from Deb) :)
Saturday: Sunday School Christmas Party
Sunday: Jr Church and Adult Christmas Program Practices (to which I still need to learn my lines)
In between times, I've been teaching at the school (gotta love that Geometry), making Christmas cards, keeping a growing baby happy, and doing the boring necessities of life! So, I know you all have been waiting, barely able to breathe, but nothing exciting here...
A simple reminder (to me): Don't let the busyness make you forget what it's all about.
A Christmas present idea??????


6 comments:
I agree! I've got tons of things going on, but haven't taken the time to blog about one of them! I keep forgetting my camera or thinking I will blog about it "tomorrow..."
We'll look for you tomorrow night! We're sitting with Mom and Dad and Darin and Amy! Randy and Missy will be somewhere too!
See ya Saturday and Sunday too!!!
Is that in Alexandria or Indy? If it's in Alex, you're up my way. Nikki is in a Christmas parade there with her girl scout troop tomorrow.
Same here. That's why I had to resort to something strange but funny. I hate taking pictures so I steal Heather's and then she has nothing to blog about. I just want it to be Spring.
I think that you and I need another scrapbooking/shopping/DO NOT MAKE CHRISTMAS CARDS day - that was such a break for me! I'll be glad when I get all my orders done too! Can't wait 'til Monday!
Some times things in life just seem so mundane that we overlook their significance.
Tell your new pastor "HI" from the Derscheids!
Hardly anyone is blogging much right now. Busy, busy. Except me...I sit and click on my blog to see if there are any updates. Then cry when there's no new posts to read. lol!
Post a Comment