Monday, February 23, 2009

6 Months


Wow! Time sure has went fast! I can't believe Arilynn's already half-way to her first birthday!!! She is a BUSYBODY!!!!!! She is so nosy...she watches everyone and listens just like she knows what they're talking about. She's super wiggly, especially in church!!! (I barely got a picture of her today)! She'll smile at just about anyone (except Jonathan Walden). :) (That big ole meanie made her cry the other day! Not sure what her problem was).

She loves to eat her food, but sometimes after taking a bite she tries to suck her thumb. Therefore, you have to be super coordinated in holding both hands down, plus the food, and feeding her!

She loves to laugh & squeal! She's grabbing just about everything-noses, glasses, hair. She loves the children at church and kicks her feet when she sees them. She also loves to look at books!We go tomorrow for her 6 month check-up. I'm anxious to see how long she is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny she is so cute... guess her daddy is wanting her to like tractors?

ng said...

I'd like to scoop her up and give her a great big hug & kiss!!!
I really like her outfit.

Peggy B. said...

Me too. I think Little Missy has 2Grandma's that absolutely nuts over this baby.

Unknown said...

Wow! It is hard to believe that she is already 1/2 year old. How precious!