Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dedication


Today was a very special day for us as parents. We had already given Arilynn to God from the time she was still in the womb, but today we showed that publicly, to our family and to our church. It was a very special service and Bro. Shockley did a tremendous job in charging us.With Bro & Sis Shockley
A big thanks goes to my wonderful Mother for making this adorable dress! (The best part was the length helped hide my flab...:-D) Also, another big thanks for our family coming and making this day extra special!!! She doesn't remember you being here, but it meant the world to us! (Even if we did have to share chairs to eat lunch! HA!)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Very cute and yes granny did a wonderful job on the little loooong dress.

Tim and Kristina said...

Hey Jenny! The dress is pretty, your mom did a great job!! I didn't know the Shockleys were your pastor. I have known them for a long time, but haven't seen them in years...we use to go to West Milton camp together...they are a great couple!

Sheila said...

I loved the dress and Arilynn looked so sweet in it! The service was precious. Bro. Shockley did an awesome job! I even shed a tear or two during the sermon...

You are a special little family & I'm so happy that you decided to stay & worship with us!

Lori Grissom said...

An Adorable dress on the adorable Arilynn. You both are great parents. May God continue to bless the three of you.