Arilynn and I were coming back from running some errands and as we pulled up to a stop sign, it was as if it were raining leaves. I rolled my window down and snapped a picture, but you can't really see how much there actually were.
It's a gorgeous day here, so we're going to take a walk this afternoon.
Edited to add: Here are some pics from our walk...
It's a gorgeous day here, so we're going to take a walk this afternoon.Edited to add: Here are some pics from our walk...
4 comments:
It is the same way here today. Showers of leaves.
I went out for lunch today and it IS georgeous! It was hard to come back inside :)
Looks like you took a looonnng walk! Beautiful! Where is the wrought iron fence...Franklin Street?
Sheila...it's actually in front of St. Peter's Lutheran (4th St).
Post a Comment