Perfect!! LOVE the jar and the filling :) And I've been looking for vintage suitcases lately, with no luck :( I love the wood caddy too - it's all so cute!
Cute! Don't you just love T J Maxx? You never know what you will find. I got some cool looking eggs there last week.And, you have me an idea for a long box that I have. It now has greenery in it, but I could use the space for storage.Love your touch!
I love it, Jenny. SO cute!
It looks really cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Perfect!! LOVE the jar and the filling :) And I've been looking for vintage suitcases lately, with no luck :( I love the wood caddy too - it's all so cute!
Cute! Don't you just love T J Maxx? You never know what you will find. I got some cool looking eggs there last week.
And, you have me an idea for a long box that I have. It now has greenery in it, but I could use the space for storage.
Love your touch!
I love it, Jenny. SO cute!
It looks really cute!
Post a Comment