...to this! I got the tutorial for making the flowers here.
When we moved, I wasn't sure that I wanted to use the above picture anymore. After I unpacked and found it, it was busted so that helped make the decision!
We've been working and working on this house!!!! I think a lot of people think we've had it done, but ummmmmmmm, no! :) My in-laws came a couple of weekends ago and helped paint the laundry room/Wesley's junk room. We're waiting on the trim to come and then when we get that painted and up, we'll get some pictures on here.
5 comments:
I can't wait!
I am in love with your little memo board...love, love, love it! Great job!
Well, you certainly have the touch! I love it!!! Could use one of those in my scrapbooking room. Hmmmm... Thanks for the beautiful post.
I like the memo board alot! And the flowers are really cute!
Love it! The flowers add the perfect touch :)
Post a Comment