Tuesday, June 8, 2010

B & A Picture Frames

I was inspired by Brittany when she transformed some pictures to make shell art! I kept looking and looking for square frames, but everything was priced out the wazoo! I finally found some smaller ones at The Christmas Tree Shop (luuuuuv that store).
Quite frankly, I didn't think they were very cute, but they were square and you know how obsessed I've been with spray paint lately! LOL!After inhaling some potent fumes and digging into my scrapbook stash...Please excuse the crookedness of the middle one...it's been fixed! ;) I'm linking this up to Thrifty Decor Chick's Party.

3 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Good job!

Brittany said...

I love them! It's amazing what a little spray paint can do :) I really like the color of green you've used in that room - makes me wanna go to the beach!

Anonymous said...

A girl can never have too many picture frames I say :)
Thanks for catching my Target boo boo opps :)
Thanks ~ Susie