Wednesday, June 2, 2010

House

No, everything is not done. Yes, there are unfilled picture frames. Yes, the corners still need their trim. No, the couch pillows don't match. Yes, there is a cord hanging in midwall. Yes, I am happy to be almost done with this room!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since blogger takes so long to load pictures, I'm loading them to facebook if you wanna see the rest.

6 comments:

Peggy B. said...

You have done an amazing job. You should feel very proud.

Brittany said...

Wow!! It may not be finished, but it's already looking amazing! I love the blue and white :) If it looks this pretty now, I can't wait to see it when you're all done!

Charity said...

Beautiful! It looks so airy and clean - very summery. :)

Sheila said...

Looks great, Jenny!

Melissa Miller said...

How pretty this looks! I love the crisp blue. Great job!

Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Looks really great! It's an amazing transformation.
-FringeGirl