Remarkable! You have a gift. Thought of you while on vacation. I went in a shop that had "repurposed" furniture! Wish I would have been brave enough to snap a few pictures. You are doing a great job on the little house. Well....it really isn't that little, is it?
I love it! I love the color and how much bigger you've made the room look by adding in the while! I also love the shelf with the baskets by the door =)
5 comments:
You all have done an excellent job. It doesn't even look like the same room.
AWESOME! I love that color -it looks so fresh and clean :) It's hard to believe it's the same room! Pretty shower curtain, and decor , too :)
Man u r amazeing that looks beautiful very cute decorations! Taylanee
Remarkable! You have a gift. Thought of you while on vacation. I went in a shop that had "repurposed" furniture! Wish I would have been brave enough to snap a few pictures. You are doing a great job on the little house. Well....it really isn't that little, is it?
I love it! I love the color and how much bigger you've made the room look by adding in the while! I also love the shelf with the baskets by the door =)
Post a Comment