I'm sure she loves playing with Annalisa. She doesn't look like she is so sure about being in the leaves. :)
HA HA!!!!! Love it!!! Here eyes look SO blue in the last picture!
Sweet little girls! We may just have to keep Annalissa around. Cuties!
She looks so grown up, Jenny! I don't understand why they have to change so quickly! :) ha
She sure is growing up!!!and I made my comment on your mom's blog before I even seen this. lol
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sure she loves playing with Annalisa. She doesn't look like she is so sure about being in the leaves. :)
HA HA!!!!! Love it!!! Here eyes look SO blue in the last picture!
Sweet little girls! We may just have to keep Annalissa around. Cuties!
She looks so grown up, Jenny! I don't understand why they have to change so quickly! :) ha
She sure is growing up!!!and I made my comment on your mom's blog before I even seen this. lol
Post a Comment