Ditto! Like an old saying that my Dad used to repeat..."the hurryier I go, the behinder I get!" (I know that isn't a word, but you get the idea!)
aaahhhhhh... I just saw your pregnancy ticker! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!! =)
Congrats!! :)
Ha! I missed it. And I guess it isn't "ditto" for me!!!!! Congratulations! I've been wondering when another blessed event would take place in your little family. Have your ears been burning? :)
Love your announcement! Congrats and what a wonderful excuse for less blogging! :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ditto! Like an old saying that my Dad used to repeat..."the hurryier I go, the behinder I get!" (I know that isn't a word, but you get the idea!)
aaahhhhhh... I just saw your pregnancy ticker! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!! =)
Congrats!! :)
Ha! I missed it. And I guess it isn't "ditto" for me!!!!! Congratulations! I've been wondering when another blessed event would take place in your little family. Have your ears been burning? :)
Love your announcement! Congrats and what a wonderful excuse for less blogging! :-)
Post a Comment