Wednesday, February 16, 2011

24 Weeks

I'm pretty sure this little one must be going to be a booger like his Daddy because I have 

NO ENERGY-ALL THE TIME

I'm very tired and nothing is getting accomplished. I constantly feel like sleeping. Sigh... I seriously doubt I'm going to have a nesting stage this time. 

3 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Beautiful my dearie.

Sheila said...

You have that sweet "mommy" glow! If I were you, I would take advantage & nap all you can. This baby will probably be entirely different than Arilynn. If she was quiet, he will be wild. If she was fussy, he will be good. Karen was my hyper one & Jeff more laid back. Anxious to meet little Weston!

Brittany said...

I'm with you...I lay in my bed and think of all the nesty things I should be doing ;) But I never seem to get up and actually DO anything. Maybe that energy spurt will get here before too long!