She didn't want Mommy to sing along with her, so we only got part of the song. She has a great memory. Last night I heard her quoting Adventures in Odyssey. Maybe that's where mine has gone...it transferred at birth?!?! :)
Cute!!! All the kids at our church learn that song. :) When you hear it somewhere else, don't you just feel like getting up & going to Sunday School class? Bill would be thrilled...
So, I just had to comment. First, I can relate to the mind/memory thing. I think Emily stole mine as well. Also - loved the "don't sing" because I can relate 100%. Our daughters should get together... it would be good for them. ;-P
4 comments:
:) :) :)
Adorable! Our kids learned that song at a very young age as well! :) Loved the "NO sing!" part too!!! She's too cute!
Cute!!! All the kids at our church learn that song. :) When you hear it somewhere else, don't you just feel like getting up & going to Sunday School class? Bill would be thrilled...
So, I just had to comment. First, I can relate to the mind/memory thing. I think Emily stole mine as well. Also - loved the "don't sing" because I can relate 100%. Our daughters should get together... it would be good for them. ;-P
Post a Comment