I saw this picture on Pottery Barn's website and liked what I saw:
![]() |
Look closely. It's the teacher coming out in me.
Yup, it's the alphabet.
I, however, did not want to make 26 frames, so I combined several letters.
Scrapbook paper comes in handy for many things! :)
I still have to add another coat of spray paint to the frames, but my ADD kicked in and I wanted to see what everything would look like. :)
Map out how the pictures should be hung:
I convinced my tired husband that he would do a much better job at hanging 50 bazillion frames (I'm sure it seemed that many) than I would.
I convinced my tired husband that he would do a much better job at hanging 50 bazillion frames (I'm sure it seemed that many) than I would.
I love it! Arilynn loves ABC's, so it's perfect!...and cheap! :)
Please forgive the English error of writing in several tenses. This prego brain does not feel like correcting herself!!!! How's that for being a teacher?!?! :)
Please forgive the English error of writing in several tenses. This prego brain does not feel like correcting herself!!!! How's that for being a teacher?!?! :)

5 comments:
I love this! I have seriously considered doing the alphabet thing in Katelynn's new room when the time comes! Which I hope is sooner rather than later. Thanks for posting a DIY so I could see how it looks and possibly recreate! Did you use small nails? I can just hear my husband having a heartattack with that many nail holes in the wall!
I like.
Super cute!
I love it! Very "Pottery Barn-ish"! And you aren't the only one that writes in different tenses & my brain "ain't Prego!"...I have a different excuse. :)
I really think it is cute!
Post a Comment