I am such a nice sister!!! LOL Actually, I like the trade off...FREE babysitting. :)
Our school had an auction a couple of months back and there was a hideous very worn out bedroom set that caught Rachel and I's eyes. She didn't want to pay very much for it, so we let the master bidder, Wesley, do the bidding.
(BTW...if you need any tips on bidding, you need to talk to someone with the initials KLW). :)
She told him how high she'd go. The auctioneer started off and there were no takers. Wes started it out at 10 buckaroos and she became the proud new owner!
After Rachel scrubbed it down, I let the spray paint rip! Then I gave the handles a coat of oil-rubbed bronze. I've been seeing on different blogs how they add a second color to the details.
Just because the cool kids are doing it...
Added a black stripe. Her room is in black and white with a Paris theme.
It isn't perfect, but it looks better than it did!
Now, to get the dresser done. UGH!
Now, to get the dresser done. UGH!
3 comments:
Excuse me?!?! ;o) I did much better this year! Great job on the redo... you're an amazing woman when you have a can of spray paint in your hand!
It is too bad I couldn't do some "touch-ups" on me! LOL
It looks so cute in my bedroom too! Thanks Jenny for all your hard work! I can handle free babysitting anytime! :-D
Post a Comment