Seriously folks, it's amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do to lighten a room. This has become the office since we combined the two rooms by knocking out a wall here. The lighting has become so. much. better.
Went with a clean crisp feel in here.
![]() |
| The curtains and pillow were made from a shower curtain from Target. The "owl" pillow was made from a place mat. (It really is flowers, but the way it came together looks like an owl. LOL). |
![]() |
| Plastic plates from Target. They looked ceramic and was surprised when I picked them up. |









9 comments:
Interesting....I thought you made it to look like an owl.
O Jenny - I just LOVE this!
Ditto to what Brenda said! :) This is so cute. Love the colors and how fresh it looks. Great job!
Looks great! I love that piece of furniture that you can sit on and also has hooks for coats, etc. No idea what it's called, but I would LOVE to have one of those! If I only had a place to put it...
I love your creativity! Love all the pictures of the progress. :)
Love the colors and the clean crispness!
OKAY!!! You NEED to come help me NOW!!! I saw that stuff at Target and didn't know how to use it in my house!! Now you just gave me lots of ideas! I was just telling Paul the other day that I want to do a room in white and blue with some yellow in it. Totally love what you did! You are amazing!!!
Seriously love this! You should have just let us all think you designed the pillow to look like an owl ;) Love the crisp clean feel of it all!
Love it!!!
Post a Comment