Friday, January 13, 2012

7 Months

Weston is 7 months...unbelievable. 

Mom keeps warning me about how fast they grow up, and I'm really trying to heed her advice, but so hard when you're trying to get things done. However, my house is in a disarray and slowly coming around (still from Christmas) because I'm "interrupted" with playing house, Pooh Uno, and coloring. :)  

But, I love it!
This little guy likes to eat, eat, eat! I'm going to have to get 3 jobs to feed him when he's a teenager. LOL He has become quite spoiled from the holidays and wants to be held-a lot. Thanks family! :) He's gonna take off crawling any day now, so I'm batting down the hatches. Favorite word is pppppppppppppbbbbbbbb!

6 comments:

Peggy B. said...

What a cutie pie!

ng said...

Take advantage of the holding, sounds like he is going to be on the go soon! Housework can wait!

ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Constance said...

I know the feeling of trying to get things back in order from christmas. I feel like I'm on a road that keeps going and will never end.

Aunt Rachel said...

He's so sweet. . . :)

Brittany said...

They really do grow up so fast! I can't believe my own Weston is 6 months already. Oh, and he loves to eat, too - I've been saying they're gonna all have to get jobs when they're teenagers - I can only imagine what the grocery bill will look like then ;)