The title of your blog? The randomness of you life? It fascinates me. I do not know you. Untill this 30 minute quiet moment with my I pad and a warm bath (I know electronics and water are not a good mix) I had neve seen your face. Yet, in what you call the randomness of your life I can tell what a beautiful person you are. What a good mother and whife you are. What a cute house you have. What happiness flows from you. I suggest that randomness is really living. I loved looking ove your life and your beautiful pictures. It makes me want to be more like you... And, btw, thanks for the encouraging words on my log!
2 comments:
We missed you.
The title of your blog? The randomness of you life? It fascinates me. I do not know you. Untill this 30 minute quiet moment with my I pad and a warm bath (I know electronics and water are not a good mix) I had neve seen your face. Yet, in what you call the randomness of your life I can tell what a beautiful person you are. What a good mother and whife you are. What a cute house you have. What happiness flows from you. I suggest that randomness is really living. I loved looking ove your life and your beautiful pictures. It makes me want to be more like you... And, btw, thanks for the encouraging words on my log!
Post a Comment