Last year, I saw this on Pinterest, but didn't take the time (aka lazy) to get it done.
![]() |
| Source: A Diamond in the Stuff |
Sooooo, as I was pulling out my fall decor, I spotted all these cute little pumpkins I had found at the Dollar Tree and Goodwill. I figured if I screwed it up, I wouldn't be out a lot of moolah. And, wouldn't you know, I had just the right amount!
I taped off the stems and went to my spray painting stump. (Yes, there is a tree stump in our front yard that holds all of my projects. It has been many colors). Then I cut out the letters on my Cricut and hot glued them on. The verdict is still out on whether that was the best option, however, I tried Modge Podge and I couldn't get them to stick.
I probably should have either made my pendant bigger or used a smaller frame, but you work with what ya got!
I got the HARVEST sign from TJMaxx with a coupon. Cost me $6 with tax. :)
Everything else I had on hand. Didn't even have to buy spray paint. Everyone knows you should have a can of white in your stash at all times.





7 comments:
Cute!
Yay - you nailed it! I've been thinking about doing a copy cat of that same pin. I don't have a cricut though, so I may have to get a little creative...
Me likee.
Very cute!!! I love the way it turned out...and you can use those pumpkins year after year (as opposed to "real" pumpkins...) Very fun!! Now I'm off to do some fall decorating of my own!! :)
Very cute!
THAT is so awesome! Love it!
Very cute. And don't ya just love fall!
Post a Comment