We've had this room done for a few months, but I was too lazy to take pictures. :)
I liked the decor from before, but there is not much light in the room and it had a tendency to be depressing. Basically, it just cost us the paint. I traded my SIL a photo prop for the bedspread. I love the white bedding floating around, but wasn't sure how my two kiddos would do with it. This one is from Target and can be washed! Double plus!!
You've seen my sign before, but it was intended for this room. I had thought about doing yellow as an accent and had already spray painted the ugly wooden Goodwill lamp, but it just didn't seem to match the sign. Seemed too chic and not as rustic/cottage. So, I stole the pillow from the living room and got out my trusty red paint.
Found the phone at the Goodwill. Totally useless, but it was cheap and my kiddos like playing with it. The basket was found in Granny's barn and I spray painted it. Already had the frames on hand. Books came from Wes's huge stash. He'll never miss them. :)
When you have a tiny house, you have to have photo props that can work as decor. :) These also came out of Granny's barn.




6 comments:
I'm lovin' it! Especially the sign...& the white bedcover...and the pretty pillow...& the red lamp! Looks great!
Love it! SO bright and cheery!
That pillow has been on my list of things to buy for quite a while! Hoping to cross it off soon!:)
SO pretty!!! very bright and cheerful! I love that floral throw pillow!! (Ikea?)
OH my goodness, I love everything about it all! The colors...the sign...the shelf...the bedding...the pillow...the frames...that PHONE!...I even love your photography ;)
Amazing what you can find in a barn!
It looks so nice! I like your style!
Post a Comment