Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Praying for our Elections

Edited to add: All spots have been filled. :) 

I know some of you may not have facebook or have seen this, so I'm posting for ya'll. Remember, I'm not a writer, so bear with the scattered thoughts... 

Back a couple of months or so ago, I kept laying in bed feeling that we needed a prayer vigil going up for our country. I argued with myself a few times saying that I'm not the kind of person to get people to do something, (I'd rather just do it myself), I didn't want people to think I was trying to bring glory to me, etc (all thoughts from the enemy, I'm sure). However, I could not get away from it and so I told God that if that's how I could help our nation, then I would do it!! 

I have had several people tell me that this prayer time has been a blessing to them. My prayer life has strengthened and I have drawn closer to God through this time. I wish I could express the different times the Lord has met with me as I've brought my burden to Him. Prayer changes things, people!!!! Help me pray?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not one who likes to ask people to do something, but it's been heavy on my heart to PRAY FOR OUR ELECTIONS AND COUNTRY! We need revival! I know many are praying, but I would love to see a 24 hour prayer vigil going up concerning this. To sign up, comment below. Thanks!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

EST-I'm thinking 15 minute increments
12:00-12:15 AM Heather Whitmer
12:15-12:30 Rev Don Walden
12:30-12:45 Fayrene Walden
12:45-1:00 Tricia Grissom
1:00-1:15 Ruth McCormick
1:15-1:30 Leah Plemmons
1:30-1:45 Sandy Cowan
1:45-2:00 Dottie Shearer
2:00-2:15 Dorothy Staley
2:15-2:30 Shella Ebenkamp
2:30-2:45 Jackie Thompson
2:45-3:00 Michael Glen Kesler
3:00-3:15 Rachel Brown Windell
3:15-3:30 Janella Hilligoss Thompson
3:30-3:45 Jody Herring
3:45-4:00 Leah Randall
4:00-4:15 Darla Shockley
4:15-4:30 Marvin Truex
4:30-4:45 Kenny Dill
4:45-5:00 Megan Cuaresma
5:00-5:15 Rev Robert Thompson, Ruth McCormick
5:15-5:30 Terri Lucas
5:30-5:45 Peggy Bailey
5:45-6:00 Jonathan Witter, Rachel Thomas
6:00-6:15 Amy Shearer
6:15-6:30 Linda Thomas
6:30-6:45 Sam Thomas
6:45-7:00 Wesley Grissom
7:00-7:15 Stephanie Burley
7:15-7:30 Sue Bailey
7:30-7:45 Dinah Jackman
7:45-8:00 Easterling Wireman
8:00-8:15 Thelma Wireman
8:15-8:30 Jo Dahler
8:30-8:45 Rachel Bailey
8:45-9:00 Michelle Bell & Family
9:00-9:15 Mary Stetler, Lynnette Williams
9:15-9:30 Kim May
9:30-9:45 Linda Hopkins
9:45-10:00 Rebekah Willard
10:00-10:15 Jennifer Bullock
10:15-10:30 Judy Hignite
10:30-10:45 Charity Mullins
10:45-11:00 Carl Froelich
11:00-11:15 Marsena Proctor
11:15-11:30 Jane Wetherald
11:30-11:45 Katherine Crouch
11:45-12:00 Chuck & Mary McGuire

12:00-12:15 PM Rev Nathan Shockley
12:15-12:30 Regi Baker
12:30-12:45 Rosemary Thompson
12:45-1:00 Sarah Burkett
1:00-1:15 Millard Atchley
1:15-1:30 Darin Shearer
1:30-1:45 Lynda Dill
1:45-2:00 Sandra Brown
2:00-2:15 Hannah Heintzelman
2:15-2:30 Shaun Witter
2:30-2:45 Jennifer Alexander
2:45-3:00 Andrea Switzer
3:00-3:15 Nathan Grissom
3:15-3:30 Gary Grissom
3:30-3:45 Danny Dodson
3:45-4:00 Nancy David
4:00-4:15 Carl Pfaehler
4:15-4:30 Krystal Yount
4:30-4:45 Janet Burton
4:45-5:00 Jan Reed
5:00-5:15 Brittney Dicken
5:15-5:30 Donita Salsman
5:30-5:45 Diane Sisco
5:45-6:00 Micheal Edwards
6:00-6:15 The Quinn Family
6:15-6:30 Marilyn Ebenkamp
6:30-6:45 Matt & Helen Hohne
6:45-7:00 Jim Reed
7:00-7:15 Pauline Fox
7:15-7:30 Cecil Crouch
7:30-7:45 Anna Brunson
7:45-8:00 Roy Brunson
8:00-8:15 Geneva Davis
8:15-8:30 Bob Thompson Jr
8:30-8:45 Marilyn Pfaehler
8:45-9:00 Vanessa Froelich
9:00-9:15 Rachel Edwards
9:15-9:30 Nancy Grissom
9:30-9:45 The Jonathan Walden Family
9:45-10:00 Jenny Grissom
10:00-10:15 Wanda Foster
10:15-10:30 Caroline Hall, Betty Flynn
10:30-10:45 Rebecca Stratton, Marjorie Whitaker
10:45-11:00 Jeremy Hopkins
11:00-11:15 Sam Stratton
11:15-11:30 Debbie Bailey
11:30-11:45 Nina Rose
11:45-12:00 Sheila Thompson




2 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

So glad you shared this...I will take 7-7:15.

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephanie!