With the last two kiddos, I faithfully took pictures every 4 weeks starting at week 20. It sure didn't happen this time...mainly because I haven't felt good pretty much the. entire. time. Oy! No throwing up, thank the Lord, but major migraines, zero energy, dizziness-I think you get the idea. Thankfully, it's flying by.
I could not even begin to sing my hubby's praises of how much he's helped out the past few months. That dude is awesome!!! Oh, and did I mention he's incredibly smart and handy? He totally tore out the front dash (and, I do mean the whole front of the inside, all in little pieces. I may or may not have been a little nervous that it would be drivable when he got done.) of our vehicle to fix our air conditioner/heat. Yeah, we had no heat last winter or air this summer. He was able to find the parts on ebay and saved us $1323!!! God sure did well on that man's brain!! ;)
Wow, I sure went left field...chalk it up to prego brain.
Anyhoo, I finally got around to getting pictures. Thanks to the bicyclist-who must have felt sorry for the very large pregnant woman running after setting her timer on the camera-who stopped and took our picture. HA!
![]() | ||
| 32 Weeks |
![]() | |
| With Weston |
![]() |
| With Arilynn |
Ready to add another little booger blessing to our family! Yes, I realize our outfits aren't coordinated. I did well to get us all dressed. :)





2 comments:
I'm ready to meet the little booger.
Love!
Post a Comment