Friday, November 22, 2013

Deck the Halls

Arilynn was begging to decorate for Christmas and since we're planning on going to IN for Thanksgiving, I thought we'd go ahead and then it would be ready for us to enjoy when we returned home.

I always have big plans throughout the year and then when it comes time to decorate, my plans always change. LOL! I had in mind a certain look and had a few things that I'd picked up at Goodwill and such but, my tree is very bare right now, in hopes that I come across some DIY or cheap things. So, I let the kiddos have at it with what I did have, knowing full well that my OCD would fix it after they left the room. And, yes, they noticed. HA!

The pictures are kinda dark. (I also find that since I have to host my pictures through photobucket, it makes them even a little darker. Oh well). 
Their finished product:


4 comments:

Peggy B. said...

They did good Mommy ;)

Lizbeth said...

I love your huge tree .. it almost puts me in the mood to start decorating!!! Can't wait to see your house when it's finished!! I understand what you mean about your OCD making you rearrange things .. been there done that .. LOL!!!

Charity said...

Very fun! And I've been getting the itch to go ahead and decorate this year. I think I'll hold off another week though. :) Love your tree! I'm thinking I'll miss our full size one this year!

Brittany said...

Aw, what cute pics!