Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lost, but Found

The amount of pictures that I've taken this year would just amaze you...cough, cough. *See previous posts about why* Anyhoo, I actually remembered to take my camera for Arilynn's 5th birthday party. We had it at Mom's on our vacation trip, so more people could attend (think family reunion). :) However, I lost the camera card until recently. Again, not a lot of pictures, but I'm still thankful I found the few for my memories.

We don't have a big party for every birthday. It gets too expensive, so we try to celebrate the big milestones. Since 5 means Kindergarten, this was one of those birthdays. I don't know how many times I was asked when she was going to turn 5!! Since she was so excited, we decided on a school theme. Made for easy decor having to travel with it all and the majority of the decor I had or found on the cheap.
You can't see it real well, but I picked up that old chalkboard at a yard sale. I actually left it, but the teacher in me screamed, "Go back and get it!" So, I sent Wes back. LOL! It is now hanging in the boys room waiting on a clever quote. Pics to come soon whenever. 

I think she got excited over every gift she received. Love that about her! 
Weston got a little bit of spoilin' too.

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

She sure was excited.

Tricia G. said...

Looks like the party was so much fun!!!