Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fast Review

We've been busy, busy, busy! Here's a short recap:

Camden-4 months
Length: 25 1/2"
Weight: 14 lbs 9 oz
Length = 50-75%
Weight = 25-50%
He is perfect! :)
He has to have surgery closer to a year to have a skin tag removed.
Mother's Day
My dream came true when I became a Mommy, but they sure keep me hoppin'!
Weston turned 3. He is ornery, but a sweetie if that makes sense. :) 
Wes roofed our church. I even got up there and helped.
 Not getting his food fast enough.
Father's Day
This man is an awesome dad!

We've hit up several yard sales and found some goodies. Maybe I'll do a separate post on those later.

Family camp was awesome! Everyone had a great time. Saturday night was a night we will never forget.

 I'm barely getting in his monthly pictures on time. HA! 5 months and going strong. He is cutting teeth and not real happy about it. He is normally a very happy and content baby-just likes to be fed on time. Don't we all?!

I'm sure I forgot something, but such is life!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Sounds like you are a busy mommy, wife & Pastor's wife! No wonder you can't find time to take pictures. :) We love your little family!

Peggy B. said...

You got on the roof?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

Shocking, I know!!! I actually worked 5 hours up there. Of course, it went much faster when the Ellis boys took my place.

Nina said...

I agree with your Mom! Thanks for the updates.