Yesterday, we went to Cincinnati to visit with Scott and Lynnette, some friends of mine from college. (Wesley actually grew up with Nette and her and I roomed together for a semester...small world.) We had a great time and didn't end up getting home until 2:30 am. I'm just not cut out for these late nights anymore! I kept dozing off and when I would wake up, I always thought Wes was about to crash! (I'm not sure what I'm going to do when the baby insists that I'm up in the night! Hopefully, my mommy instincts will kick in because I used to be able to sleep through a tornado. Nothing could wake me up. Guess that will all change in a few short months!)
Wes got in a little practice...he ignored me when I said he come could learn how to change a diaper though. "That's OK, hon, when he's not your kid, but you ARE going to learn for ours. Don't make me sic all the women in the family on you!" :) I have every bit of confidence that Wes will be a big help with our children!!!
4 comments:
Awww............
Wesley...Disposable diapers are a snap! Just velcro the kid together! I'm sure you will be a good daddy. (However Mr. T. has never changed a diaper in his life!...so don't let him be your example. ) You look good holding that baby!
Sheial
Wesley! You can do it! Just ask Jonathan for a few lessons! He can do it all!!! (Guess he doesn't really have a choice when I have to work 12 hr shifts! Those diapers would get pretty stinky! Ewwwwwh!!!) You will be happy to help out when it is your own child though!
I can't believe you didn't come and see us!! Hopefully next time!!! :>)
Post a Comment