Wesley kept following me around this morning singing, "You're stuck with me, forever!..." I'm thinking the word "stuck" just about explains it right now... :) :)
Are you having an ultrasound this month? It's a really exciting journey you're starting . . . :>) (parenthood, that is.)
I also wanted to mention that you may want to check on-line and find the regulations for cribs and check your crib. I wanted to use mine from babyhood, and another friend mentioned safety issues with older cribs - just thought you might want to check it out. For example, lead paint, the side bars being too far apart, being too wide for the mattresses they make now, etc.
Looks like you two are really enjoying your Spring Break! (By the way, it was spitting snow here today when we went calling on the Jr Church kids!!!) :)
3 comments:
And this is the future "Granny's Little Punkin's" Daddy? hahahahah
:>) Love the guitar! :>)
Are you having an ultrasound this month? It's a really exciting journey you're starting . . . :>) (parenthood, that is.)
I also wanted to mention that you may want to check on-line and find the regulations for cribs and check your crib. I wanted to use mine from babyhood, and another friend mentioned safety issues with older cribs - just thought you might want to check it out. For example, lead paint, the side bars being too far apart, being too wide for the mattresses they make now, etc.
Just lookin' out for the new little angel!
Looks like you two are really enjoying your Spring Break! (By the way, it was spitting snow here today when we went calling on the Jr Church kids!!!) :)
Post a Comment