**Wes and I have had a great Spring Break. (For some reason, I haven't taken many pictures this year, so I don't have any to share. I know...they make blogs more interesting. Guess I'm saving my camera from the meltdown it's going to suffer from in August.) We headed out after school to Illinois. Mom was able to join us on Friday and Saturday, so we had fun going to the Amish stores and the ever famous Daisy Lane...best scrapbooking store you'll find.
**Went to my grandparents for a YUMMY supper and my favorite pie. They had saved my baby bed, so Wesley loaded it up and we're going to fix that up and use. Thought that was kinda cool...mom got it used so who knows how old it is.
**Sunday, since there is only about 6 in their church, I played the piano. HA! It was beautimus let me tell ya! Wes's grandparents and aunt came over for lunch and we celebrated the months birthdays.
**Mon & Tues, Trish and I did our favorite things...scrapbooking & shopping. We had a blast!!!
We had to be back Wed for a nutritional appointment, so we headed to mom's after that. We've just been taking it easy here. Mom was able to take a day off...which she never gets to do. We're going to stay here until Easter. My little sister is on choir tour, so we didn't get to spend any time with her. Her bed did come in handy, however!
**Monday takes us back to reality, but I think Spring may be on it's way! YAY!!! I also realized, we have less than 2 months until graduation.
1 comment:
Glad you are having fun! We miss ya! See ya when you get back!
Post a Comment