I would love to tell my faithful blog-readers (the whole 2 of ya) that I have some wonderful, earth-shattering news, but alas, I have failed you! Graduation was last Friday, thus my career as a "teacher" has officially ended...for now. I'm looking forward to my next career...the overpaid, hard to find, sought & fought after position of being a "mommy." :0) Guess my teaching career is far from being over!
We're on vacation this week, but not doing anything overly exciting. Mom and Rachel came down Sunday evening and we went to Brown County and goofed off around here. Tomorrow, Wesley takes a job entrance test and then we're headed to mom's for who knows what kind of fun little jobs for Wesley. :) (I think I overheard painting involved...)
Next week, our Jr. Church is having a yard sale, so I need to finish up the sorting here. I'm helping set up all week and Wes's family is all coming for that. Hope they don't mind making their way through a path in the house...it's a DISASTER.
This summer is going to prove very interesting, I'm afraid. If you hear screams or loud rumblings, it's just one super, over-sized pregnant woman getting overheated and stressing about everything! Keep praying for us...especially Wesley! (He's the one getting to deal with the above description).
9 comments:
Hey!!!
I did the same thing last year! It was a bitter/sweet moment. If you know what I mean. Some days, I wouldn't trade staying home for anything. Other days, I just LONNNG to be back in the classroom. We will see what He has laid out for me this year. I wish I knew!!
Actually, there are 3 of us it looks like! I really enjoy keeping up with your blog.
So glad you get to be home with your little one. I'm taking mine with me once she arrives. We'll see how that works. I'm teaching preschool, so it shouldn't be too bad. =)
I don't know if I count as one of the two blog-readers, but I do have it to where your blog opens up every time I launch the internet.
Love ya
Aunt Rachel
I'm # 5! I do read your blog...& check to see if you have new postings.
Hope your Mom enjoyed Brown County. Did that include Nashville?
By the way, there is usually a Brown County Garden & Studio tour that is free & fun to go on. You get to sort of go on a scavenger hunt & try to find the places way back in the hills! Our luck it is probably the same weekend as your baby shower!
Have fun at Mom Peggy's!
Hi Jenny
I will take the #6 spot...
Enjoy staying home with your little girl, time will fly. I have been praying for you and Wesley.
#7! I rarely comment but I do look! There will be days when you will miss the kids but your own babies are just so wonderful and of course you know they are the cutest God has ever created! If you get to teaching too much just step back in the class room at break time....you will be cured!
oops! I meant "missing teaching"
I am either #8 or #9, see your blog readers grows everyday! Glad to see you are doing well. You need to post an updated pic of you and the "soon to be lil-gal" I hear you look adorable. But I am sure i will turn Camera shy when it is my turn to "Grow" LOL Best wishes to a humid free summer in good ol' Indiana!!! like that will happen
Post a Comment