Saturday, May 10, 2008

Finally found a crib set that I like. Went to T J Maxx this weekend and voila!!...The only one there was, too. I was also able to get the valance and the light switch cover. Yay!!...now I can start getting accessories that match. May be kinda hard cause it's not the usual color for girls. Might have to become creative and do my own thing...you know, cause I have absolutely nothing else to do.
Wes's parents came over this weekend also! They helped tremendously in packing and cleaning. We got the basement done! (Nancy has way too much energy!!!) :) Thanks a bunch...we appreciate it.


Wesley's Uncle Curt is bribing our little girl already with a vote for his make of motorcycle. He is strictly Harley-Davidson while Grandpa Grissom is Goldwings (not sure if that's how you type it). I'm afraid she will be on Uncle Curt's side from now on simply because he bought her a set of pink socks with the emblem on them! They are a hoot!! :) Thanks Uncle Curt! Also, thanks for the little dresses your wife found! They're really cute!

Happy Mother's Day to the world's best mothers...
Peggy & Nancy! We love you both!!!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Very cute Jenny! (However...you were supposed to REGISTER for stuff like that so we can buy it for ya!) ;)

Peggy B. said...

Karen: My Dad made her a cradle, but it needs a mattress. 2feet by 4 feet or extra thick foam that size. I know she probably didn't register for that.

Brenda said...

Cute - I love the crib set!